Mercedes-EQ eBike Spare Battery
Pay on your terms with Splitit.Splitit makes your payments smaller so you can make life bigger.
Choose Splitit at Checkout
Always 0% interest. Never any late fees.
Select Number of Payments
There are no applications or credit checks, and you continue to eam your points and rewards on your card.
Use your favorite credit card to split your payment into smaller, bite.sized pieces.
Sample plan for instalments with credit card on 90% balance
At the time of purchase, once the merchant confirms your shipment, you will only be charged for the first payment. The remaining balance will be held on your credit card until the final payment is made. After each monthly payment, the amount held from your available balance will be reduced to the new remaining balance (the held amount might appear as “pending”).
To be eligible, you must own a VISA or, MasterCard credit card and have the entire amount of your purchase available on your card.
Splitit will not charge you interest or fees. Other potential interest, fees and/or charges may apply from your card issuer.
- Swap–and–go interchangeable battery
- Double your range. Double your fun
- Easy installation via quick release on the seat
- 32V / 10Ah power
Ride Now, Pay Later
- Placing a preorder reserves a bike that will be shipped to you as soon as it’s available.
- You’ll be sent a request for the remaining payment days prior to delivery.
- You can then choose your preferred payment method, including an option to pay in installments.
- You’re free to cancel your order at any time but note this means losing your priority slot.
At N bikes, the importance of protecting your privacy is paramount. We promise to do everything in our power to ensure you shop with us with confidence.
This document describes how we collect, use, disclose and safeguard your personal information. If you have any questions relating to this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to only collect personal information necessary to conduct business as a premier retailer of bespoke cycling Goods.
The type of personal information we collect includes:
- Your full name and contact details (such as phone and email).
- The name, address and contact details of the person who will take delivery of the Goods.
- Your billing information.
- Sizing measurements.
- Any personal information you disclose to us when you complete an online form on our website www.nplusbikes.com. or send us via email.
- Information related to the use of the Goods.
We intend to use information related to the use of the Goods collected by us to improve the products we offer and to provide services to you.
USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any personal information which is collected will be used and disclosed only to provide you with the Goods and services you’ve requested, or otherwise to carry out our business including communicating information about our Goods and services to you. We may need to share personal information with our suppliers and service providers, some of whom provide us with marketing assistance. However, these third parties are only permitted to use the personal information as directed by us. If we share information with any other trusted parties for their own use, we will do so only if we believe they offer Goods or services that may be of interest to you and will share the information only in de-identified form.
We will not under any circumstances disclose personal information about you to a third party unrelated to our business, unless such a disclosure is authorised or required by law, or you have expressly consented to such a disclosure.
If you are subscribed to receive promotional material from us, we may send you such material periodically. You may unsubscribe from receiving this material at any time.
We may periodically send all members surveys or company announcements. These messages are separate to our newsletters, but you may also unsubscribe at any time by following the included instructions.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
ACCESSING AND EDITING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure any personal data we collect, use or disclose is up to date and accurate.
Your personal information is accessible and editable by logging in to your N bikes account. You may log in and edit this information at any time.
You may ask us to provide you with details of the personal information we hold about you, and copies of that information. We will respond to your request and attempt to provide you with the data within 30 days of receipt of your request.
If we provide you with copies of the information you have requested, we may charge you a reasonable fee to cover the administrative costs of providing you with that information.
Please direct all request for access and correction to email@example.com
SECURING AND STORING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information you have provided to us and we take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized use or alteration.
Your personal information may be stored by us both electronically and in hard copy form. We take all necessary measures to ensure the security of your information in both these forms.
We may, in the course of providing Goods and services, disclose personal information to overseas entities.
If you would like more information about the way we manage your personal information please contact us.
Can You Buy Replacement Electric Bike Batteries? How Much Do They Cost?
That was the humorous answer I received just the other day when I went to an electric bikes’ shop for my Mama and asked, “Can you buy replacement electric bike batteries? If so, how much do they cost?”
Now, if there is anything my late pappy warned me about, it’s salesmen who are too familiar, funny, and full of jokes.
“Son, such salesmen are dangerous, always put your guard up when dealing with their kind!” Pappy had warned me at his last breath.
You can therefore understand when, immediately after the salesman had responded in such fashion, I, as they say, “turned and ran” out shouting,
“I will be back, I just need to go and ask the professor-by which I meant Google, of course!
Below were the professor’s responses to my questions.
Can you buy replacement electric bike batteries?
Without perhaps being as familiar as the salesman at the electric bike shop had been, Prof Goggle treated the question as if I was asking whether the sea contains fish?! As a result, he could not wait to get to my next question.
Anyway, in a nutshell, Prof. responded with a loud, YES, you can buy replacement electric batteries-that’s why they are apparently called-R-E-P-L-A-C-E-EM-E-N-T!
Though you should not be in a hurry to buy one of your electric bike’s (also known as an e-bike), the battery has not yet started to give you problems or play up. This is because, on average, a good quality e-bike battery should and can last for hundreds of cycles. If used averagely, this could mean several years.
However, as with most man-made things under the sun, in due course, electric bike batteries need and must be replaced, especially as their life span nears its end.
Finding all this not only the most informative, but interesting as well, I asked one of the questions I know must be foremost in some of your minds- cost?
How To Tell When To Replace an Electric Bike Battery?
Fast as lightning, the response came back.
Signs that your electric bike’s battery is about to bid you farewell or reaching the end of its life-span is mainly when it and you can’t reach the distances you used to cover together. Fortunately, certain high-quality batteries like B—-h come with a battery management system (BMS) fitted in the battery. This BMS will usually keep you informed and updated about your electric bike’s battery current capacity as well as how much charge cycles it has gone through.
Should you happen to have access to the UK’s electric bikes network, then you can have your e-bike’s battery examined and assessed. It offers battery diagnosis (refundable against a replacement battery or recell if required). The ETS reports that it has stocks of Battery Management System chips that can be used on certain packs, usually on older e-bikes. So, should your e-bike be first-generation like Mama’s, then get in touch with the ETS and enquire.
That question satisfactorily answered, I next turned to the all-important question when it comes to new technologies-the cost of e-bike replacement batteries!
How Much Do They Cost?
Cheap Means Cheap Quality
While the battery on any electric bike will need replacement after some time and use, but if you take care of your battery to extend its useful life as long as possible, you’ll find shopping for a new e-bike battery is a very rare occurrence.
However, “Forewarned is forearmed”. Instead of beginning with a list of the of e-bike replacement batteries, Prof started by warning me about the cheap batteries and their places of origin.
According to Prof. Goggle, “There are many cheaper battery options through direct sellers from China, but these batteries will be of lower quality and could have some of the following issues”:
- Although Japan, South Korea, and to some extent Taiwan, try to manufacture quality products, reportedly China is unknown for quality especially 18650 cells.
- Apparently, most so-called “name brand” cell packs coming from out of China are sometimes, in fact, made up of clones that perform badly cells or re-wraps.
- Such rewrapped batteries will normally not last for very long.
- BE WARNED, rewrapped or low-quality batteries can also have a higher potential fire hazard.
Given the above, “Buyer beware” or you will pay dearly for what you cheaply paid for!
The battery on an electric bike is one of the most expensive components to replace. Compromising quality for affordability will generally result in lower quality, shorter lifespan of the battery, and lower performance.
That said, Prof. turned to some of his picks when it comes to some of the best e-bike replacement batteries on the market.
Whether in the market to replace an old e-bike battery, as with almost everything these days, knowing its cost is vital. How much do e-bike replacement batteries cost? Let’s look at Prof’s chosen few.
Yamaha E-Bike Batteries
Yamaha has integrated, rack-mounted and frame-mounted options ranging between 400Wh and 600Wh. Their systems appear on Haibike models and in the US on their own branded models.
Bosch brand battery packs are some of the most expensive, with ranging from 670 – 920, with an average cost per Wh of capacity around 1.70/Wh.
Shimano STEPS batteries range in price from 500 – 800, with an average cost per Wh of capacity around 1.40/Wh.
Last but not at all least, off-brand batteries with high-quality cells (Panasonic or Samsung typically, or sometimes LG) have an average cost per Wh for a capacity of around 0.80/Wh.
Normally, new high-quality electric bike replacement batteries will cost anywhere between 500 to 900 plus depending on the brand and capacity. Usually, this would be for a battery with a capacity of around 400wh to 700wh. Name brand battery packs are characteristically more expensive when looking at cost per Wh of capacity versus high-quality off-brand battery packs.
Remember, should you buy your e-bike replacement battery online, always add additional shipping costs to the final total. Shipping batteries, especially Lithium-ion batteries, are complicated and will usually increase your shipping costs by an additional 40-50 depending on the destination amount. Most battery packs only have a 1-year warranty, so think carefully about where you purchase your e-bike battery from.
My primary research over, and with some time to spare before returning to the e-bike shop and its familiar salesman, I googled some Frequently Asked Questions to test the salesman.
When I thought I had been informed enough about e-bike replacement batteries, I this time went to interrogate the salesman. The visit went something like this….
Frequently Asked Questions and Salesman’s Answers.
Q1. Which battery is best for an electric bike?
A. Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries are the best option for e-bikes. Although lead-acid batteries are significantly cheaper, they’re three times as heavy as their li-ion equivalents.
Q2. Range, how far can you go on a full charge?
A. Range Estimates! Every company, website, and salesperson struggles with this. On one side, you have the desire to claim the best-case scenario as it makes the best sales pitch, but on the flip side, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is. The fact is this, expect typically 20 miles / 32 Km from an average 6 to 8 Lb Lithium battery, that is the universal truth and pretty much the most honest statement a company can make.
Q3. How can you influence service life?
A. To get the longest service life out of a battery, eBikers need only to follow a few simple rules in respect of protection, transport, and storage. They include storing the battery in a dry environment and protecting it from direct sunlight at a room temperature of around 50°F (10°C) to 68°F (20°C). The ideal charging level for a battery is between 30% and 60%. Ideally, the battery should be recharged at room temperature. When transporting an e-Bike, it is important to remove the battery from the bike and store it safely in the car.
Q4. How do you dispose of an old battery?
The dealer will ensure that Bosch Power Packs are disposed of in an environmentally sound way free of charge. Disposal in the United States is handled by CALL2RECYCLE at (877) 723-1297.
Feeling that all my FAQs had been more than satisfactorily and professionally answered, I bought Mama’s electric bike a replacement battery.
Thanks for visiting Cyclebaron.com. As an avid cyclist (mountain biking mostly) I love to mention and link to various products and gear I use. Assume those links are affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you click and buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
EnergyPak E-bike Battery
Breeze through any ride with a state-of-the-art Liv EnergyPak battery. Liv’s innovations include: EnergyPak Smart, EnergyPak Smart Compact battery series, EnergyPak Side Release battery, and the EnergyPak Plus spare battery to pack along. Safety and efficiency remain our priority to keep you riding safely for long adventures.
Whether you want to ride another lap of your favorite trail, accelerate that climb, or commute in ultimate style, Liv’s EnergyPak Smart is your secret weapon for maximum capacity on longer rides. The EnergyPak Smart is well designed and smoothly incorporated into the bottom of the downtube to create a streamlined look and a compact profile that closely matches the design of standard bikes.
Charging the battery while it’s on or off the bike are both convenient options. The EnergyPak Smart offers Rapid charging, achieving 80% charge within 2 hours (EnergyPak Smart 500), or 2 hours 40 minutes (EnergyPak Smart 625). With additional waterproof protection and aluminum casing to dissipate heat, Liv EnergyPak Smart offers supreme safety in all conditions. EnergyPak Smart features a Battery Management System, which balances the charging and power supply by monitoring the whole or a portion of the EnergyPak battery. This increases battery life, efficiency, and optimizes charging performance.
New for 2021, the EnergyPak Smart holds 625Wh of battery capacity, and with the super-slim and lightweight design, makes the E-bike nearly indistinguishable from a nonelectric bicycle. Liv E-bikes are compatible for EnergyPak Smart upgrades from 400 to 500Wh, and from 500 to 625Wh.
INTEGRATED DESIGN: The EnergyPak Smart creates a minimalist downtube profile for a slim and appealing outlook.
SAFETY: The EnergyPak Smart monitors battery temperature for optimal safety, preventing overheating and extending battery life.
Smart CHARGING: Offers Smart charging with extremely Rapid charging possibilities that can reach over 80% of capacity in 2 hours 40 minutes (EnergyPak Smart 625 Wh). To extend battery life, the Smart charger is highly efficient and automatically adjusts voltage to improve the battery efficiency; plus charging can be done with the battery either on or off the bike.
EnergyPak Smart Compact
EnergyPak Smart Compact batteries are designed specifically for road E-bikes, to give you that streamlined, fully integrated look and a smaller, compact profile that closely matches the design of standard road bikes. On point with the current trends, the EnergyPak Smart Compact frames are also future proofed with an integrated design that meets the highest safety standards.
Charging the battery while it’s on or off the bike are both convenient options. The EnergyPak Smart Compact offers Rapid charging and gets the bike over 80% charged within 1.40 hours (EnergyPak Smart Compact 375) or 2 hours (EnergyPak Smart Compact 500).
With additional waterproof protection and aluminum casing to dissipate heat, Liv EnergyPak Smart Compact offers supreme safety in all conditions. EnergyPak Smart Compact features a Battery Management System, which balances the charging and power supply by monitoring the whole or a portion of the EnergyPak battery. This increases battery life, efficiency, and optimizes charging performance.
New for 2021, the EnergyPak Smart Compact holds either 500 or 375Wh of battery capacity, and with the super-slim and lightweight design, makes the E-bike nearly indistinguishable from a nonelectric bicycle. This battery provides a long lifespan of 1000 charge cycles with optimal usage. Liv E-bikes are compatible for upgrades from 375 to 500Wh EnergyPak Smart Compact batteries.
INTEGRATED DESIGN: The EnergyPak Smart Compact creates a minimalist downtube profile for a slim and appealing outlook.
SAFETY: The EnergyPak Smart Compact monitors battery temperature for optimal safety, preventing overheating and extending battery life.
Smart CHARGING: To extend battery life, the Smart charger is highly efficient and automatically adjusts voltage to improve the battery efficiency; plus charging is extremely Rapid and can be done with the battery either on or off the bike.
EnergyPak Plus battery backup is extremely lightweight and compact, and still has all the latest battery technology combined with an up-to-date design. Get after that epic ride or long commute with the EnergyPak Plus that takes away the worry of running out of battery when out on longer voyages. EnergyPak Plus offers 250Wh of additional capacity, which is a whopping 40% extended range for the bikes specified with the standard EnergyPak Smart 625Wh battery. In addition to being easy to remove, EnergyPak Plus has Smart charging, which allows it to charge to 80% in only 2 hours.
EnergyPak Side Release
Liv’s EnergyPak Side Release battery is innovative and future-proof. The EnergyPak Side Release lineup comes with an advanced 4A Fast Charger. EnergyPak Side Release battery features a Battery Management System, which balances the charing and power supply by monitoring the whole or a portion of the EnergyPak battery. This increases battery life, efficiency, and optimizes charging performance.
OPTIMIZED GEOMETRIES: The side release EnergyPak allows for a compact frame design so it makes it easier to get on and off the bike.
EASY HANDLING: EnergyPak Side Release design makes it easy to handle and remove the battery from the E-bike, plus the battery can be charged on or off the bike for convenience.
How Far Will My Liv E-Bike Take Me On Each Ride?
The range variations may depend on several circumstances, such as:
- Tire pressure / profile
How Long Does it Take to Charge?
Smart Charger (6A): Recharging batteries quickly is essential for getting back out to play in the great outdoors. Not only is Liv’s 6A Smart Charger is compatible with the EnergyPak Smart battery (625Wh, 500Wh, 400Wh), EnergyPak Smart Compact battery (500Wh, 375Wh), and EnergyPak Plus (250Wh), it is also the fastest way to charge and recharge. As batteries are used over many charging cycles, The Smart Charger will automatically adjust to changing battery conditions—such as low or high temperatures—by using a lower voltage so the cells are used more efficiently, extending battery life. When not using your bike for extended periods of time, set your Smart Charger to 60% storage mode with the touch of a button. This will save your battery for future use so you don’t have to fully recharge from zero before heading out for your next ride.
Fast Charger (4A): Charge your E-bike easily, whether back at home or even in the middle of the ride. Liv’s Fast Charger (4A) is lightweight enough to throw in a bag and charge the battery on or off the bike.
Himiway Cruiser Battery Pack
This 48V, 17.5 Ah (840 Wh) Lithium-Ion battery pack with genuine Samsung/LG cells offers the best in class range and performance. The battery securely mounts to the base. It can be removed easily without disconnecting any wires to charge indoors or to switch to a fully charged battery for extended riding.
- Weight: 9 lb
- Total Battery Capacity: 840Wh
- Easy to Install: Lockable and removable
- Brand: Genuine Samsung/LG 35E cells
- Indicator: In Built-in charge level indicator
The battery cannot be returned. You can view our full return policy.
Please write your bike frame number and battery serial number in the note.
I was very glad to be able to get a new battery for my Himiway Cruiser. I had some vandals help me out there by trying to pry the battery apart. While it still seemingly works (those batteries are pretty tough) I am unsure about its waterproofing now. Good to note that if you leave the bike anywhere for a long time, take the battery with you.
Great product, Great quality! With this battery you won’t have to worry about running out of power, it gets to where you want to go!
How long does it take to receive a battery if I order a second one?ncohcohchoclhclhcohxyoclhclhcpychlchlcphdlhxhlclydoydlhcljdpydlhcjlcoydoyxlydlydyodlyflydoydlufluflufpufpufluflufph
Very quick shipping! Couldn’t have expected any quicker! 6 days for the bike and 5 days for the battery!
We LOVE our Cruisers! My wife and I have put over 700 miles on our Cruisers riding 2-track trails in the Colorado rocky mountains. I’ve had several issues with my Cruiser, but I would definitely buy another Himiway. We have been riding some steep and dusty trails, so I was not surprised when my motor had to been replaced at 500 miles because it was making noise. Customer service was very helpful and covered it under the warrantee. I’ve also replaced the brake pads twice, but that’s by choice. I do not wait until they are fully worn out. We don’t have the long-range batteries, we carry an extra battery. I suggest you DO NOT buy a generic battery pack, they do not have the same power or range of the Himiway batteries. I’m looking at the full suspension next.
Waiting to see if I can get a key! Then I can replace the battery pack. I ordered the key but not hearing anything about it.
The battery is very powerful. A full charge gets me over 40 miles of very hilly terrain. I personally think that there should be a more secure attachment mechanism to prevent theft. The locking plunger is easily retracted with a screwdriver or knife even after it’s locked. I found that out the hard way. This needs immediate improvement to prevent theft of the 500 batteries.
Himiway Cruiser Battery Pack
- Self Pick-up Reservation
- Become a Test Ride Spot
- Help Center
- Refer a friend
- Become Our Dealers
- Dealer Portal
- Find Himiway Dealers
- Veterans Welfare
- VIP Tiers
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
- United States CanadaDeutschlandLa FranceNederlandUnited Kingdom
- United States CanadaDeutschlandLa FranceNederlandUnited Kingdom
Jupiter Discovery X5 Electric Bike Battery 36v Lithium Ion 5.2Ah. pre order for Aug 2023 only
Double your distance by picking up a spare battery! Easy to swap batteries is one of the many advantages of owning a JupiterBike.
Spare Battery for the Discovery X5 Folding Electric Bike. Charges inside or outside frame. Charger not included. 36v Lithium Ion 5.2Ah
Estimated shipping and delivery is 3-14 days business days if the product is in stock.
Jupiter has a 90-days return warranty. You can view the return details by clicking here.
Click here to view Jupiter full line electric bike collection
Click here to view our Electric Bike Buyer’s Guide.
UrbanBikesDirect.com goal is to fulfil your order within 3 hours of your purchase. By Achieving this we have the quickest shipping times in the industry.
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days if in stock and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
All ebikes are shipped domestically.
Select Electric Skateboards can have extended lead times if they are located overseas and not in stock in the US.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
Tracking an Order
UrbanBikesDirect.com will send you automated tracking updates once we receive the tracking number for your order. You can also track your order by clicking here.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the bike ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the electric bike ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our electric bikes to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your bike arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and Fedex for most electric bikes, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large bikes.
- If you don’t receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any bike damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that’s damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the bike ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a bike may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn’t updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different electric bike, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- UrbanBikesDirect recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify UrbanBikesDirect immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed electric bike:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Urbanbikesdirect.com immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org