Exercise Bike Zone
Exercise bike reviews, advice, features comparisons. Incl: upright, recumbent, airdyne, air/fan, spin bikes, indoor cycles, outdoor road bikes, plus other home gym machines. Top discounted exercise bikes
Tuesday, 1 August 2017
Cyclamatic CX2 Electric Foldaway Bike, Review
|Ad Click here to buy Cyclamatic CX2 Folding E-Bike at a LOW PRICE online
The updated Cyclamatic CX2 Electric Foldaway Bike comes with a more reliable and powerful 250w brushless motor, upgraded 36V 8.8AH lithium-ion battery, and 3 levels of pedal assist to get you where you need to go with ease!
The Cyclamatic CX2 Electric Folding Bike’s lithium-ion battery can be locked onto the frame and features quick-release for easy charging off the frame.
The CS2’s battery can be fully recharged in around 4-6 hours and offers the following speed and distance range on a single charge:
Distance range: up to 25-31 miles (depending on level of pedal assist, type of terrain rider weight)
|CX2’s 36v 8.8ah lithium-ion battery
The Cyclamatic CX2 E-Bike can be used on low, medium or high pedal assist or alternatively you can pedal without pedal assist like a normal bicycle.
The folding design of the Cyclamatic CX2 E-Bike makes it ideal for taking on holidays, multi-mode travelling and for those with limited space for storage.
The CX2 is easy to fold and unfold in a matter of minutes – it folds at mid-point on the cross bar and at the stem of the handlebar with a quick lock release system.
Additional features of the Cyclamatic CX2 Electric Bicycle include 6-speed Shimano gears, V brakes, padded saddle, Kenda tires, front and rear fenders, front and rear electric lights, reflectors, and bell.
The Cyclamatic CX2 Electric Bike is solidly built with a steel frame and offers a maximum load capacity of up to 220 lbs, while its adjustable saddle offers a seat height range of 30.5” to 33” making it suitable for riders from around 5ft 2” tall and upwards.
Let’s take a look at the features and specifications in detail of the Cyclamatic CX2 to help you decide if it’s the best folding electric bike for you:
Note: Speed distance ranges are dependent on the type of terrains cycled on, the cyclist’s weight and input.
See what customers who have bought the Cyclamatic CX2 Electric Foldaway Bike have to say about it:
“I’m loving the Cyclamatic CX2 E-Bike. Due to bad knees and hips I could not get on my regular bike anymore. And I used to find going uphill a challenge. Now with this e-bike I am able to get right on it and the electric assist is awesome to have when I need it. I’m excited at being able to ride a bike again! Perfect for me.”
“I’ve been cycling around the park with the CX2 e-bike without the battery assistance and find it’s great to use without the pedal assist for exercise or with the pedal assist for longer rides. It folds too for convenience.”
“The Cyclamatic CX2 is a great buy. I’m very happy with this e-bike and am having a lot of fun with it. It’s very reasonable compared to other electric bikes and excellent value for money. It folds easily. A couple of downsides for me is that it weighs a little more than I thought it would and it only has 6 speeds. As far as the weight goes, I remove the battery before folding the bike and lifting it into the car to make it lighter. The 6 speeds means you cannot pedal to go faster but then I don’t intend to use the bike on roads at high speeds! Overall, the CX2 is great value.”
Lectric XP Spare Battery
NOTE: Riders should become familiar with their average battery use based on typical weight load, terrain, weather, and other conditions.
Note: Battery Charger sold separately or with a purchase of an eBike
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- customer service
The spare battery works good it helps me get back and forth to my part-time job. I am disabled veteran and this is my main source of transportation. It gets me to and from my medical appointments and therapy it has been an immense help to spare battery and the whole bike itself.
This bike is amazing, I have over 4,000 miles on it in one year. I have changed the tires twice from being worn and I get a good price from the company on tires and tubes. I drive the bike to work and back. I have saved a lot of gas since then. The bike gets me 27 miles an hour. With a little pedaling I do an average of 50 miles a day.
What is the longevity of a battery
I am a happy owner of an early XP 1.0. I currently have 1,120 Mi on original battery. The first 800 plus was city riding paved roads the last 300s have been on dirt roads out in the country. How much longer you think it might be before I truly need a new battery? in the country on a dirt roads I’m getting 10 to 15 miles. City I was getting 20. and originally I was getting close to 50 with pedaling losing weight
X-Treme 36V/48V Electric Bike Battery For Rubicon and Sedona. Pre-order only price guaranteed
For Rubicon and Sedona 36 Volt Electric Bike
LiPo4 Lithium 36 Volt 10 Ah Complete Battery Pack for the X-Treme Rubicon Sedona Electric Mountain Bicycles.
For Rubicon and Sedona 48 Volt Electric Bike:
Replacement 48 Volt 10.4 Ah LiPo4 Battery Pack for the X-Treme Rubicon Sedona Electric Mountain Bicycles.
Estimated shipping and delivery is 5-10 days business days if the product is in stock.
X-Treme products come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The X-Treme frame comes with a lifetime warranty. You can view the X-Treme warranty by clicking here.
X-Treme has a 15-days return warranty. You can view the return details by clicking here.
Click here to view X-Treme’s full line electric bike collection
Click here to view our Electric Bike Buyer’s Guide.
UrbanBikesDirect.com goal is to fulfil your order within 3 hours of your purchase. By Achieving this we have the quickest shipping times in the industry.
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days if in stock and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
All ebikes are shipped domestically.
Select Electric Skateboards can have extended lead times if they are located overseas and not in stock in the US.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
Tracking an Order
UrbanBikesDirect.com will send you automated tracking updates once we receive the tracking number for your order. You can also track your order by clicking here.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the bike ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the electric bike ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our electric bikes to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your bike arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and Fedex for most electric bikes, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large bikes.
- If you don’t receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any bike damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that’s damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the bike ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a bike may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn’t updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different electric bike, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of contents of the unit.
- UrbanBikesDirect recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on carrier’s paperwork and notify UrbanBikesDirect immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier
Carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed electric bike:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify Urbanbikesdirect.com immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com