Aostirmotor S18 All Terrain 1500W 48V Full Suspension Mountain Electric Bike. Snakeskin
Take on your next outdoor adventure with this powerful Aostirmotor S18 All-Terrain Mountain Electric Bike. This model comes with a unique Snakeskin design and is equipped with a 1500W motor and a 48V 15Ah lithium battery. It is designed with advanced technology to provide you with the best riding experience.
The Aostirmotor S18 1500W 48V Mountain Electric Bike is built for riding on any terrain you can throw at it. It comes with full suspension to provide a comfortable riding experience and a strong power drive. The 6061 aluminum alloy frame is also strong and durable to last you a long time.
Aostirmotor S18 All Terrain 1500W 48V Full Suspension Mountain Electric Bike. Snakeskin Features:
- Shimano 7-Speed: Customize your ride with Shimano 7-speed. The wider range of gearing available to you means greater torque, can be used on dangerous uphills, and maintain pedal authority at maximum speed. Gears are nickel plated, which makes them rust-resistant and move more smoothly.
- Fork shock absorption: We adopt fork shock absorption, suitable for complex terrain such as production area, reducing bumps and giving you a comfortable experience.
- 26 x 4.0 fat tire: Comes with anti-slip wear-resistant tires, a strong motor, and a large capacity lithium battery making your journey easier!
Buyer Protection-We have an expert support staff. Should you feel dissatisfied, check out our easy return policy guidelines and warranty and reach out to us for any assistance
Aostirmotor S18 All-Terrain Mountain Electric Bike- Snakeskin Specifications
Aostirmotor E-Bikes come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Please click on the link for the Aostirmotor warranty details.
Thank u very quick and friendly
This bike is very suitable for mountain riding. Compared with my previous bike, the shock absorption effect of this bike is significantly better than it. I prefer to ride this bike now.
Hi Jess, thank you for leaving us this super kind review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your e-bike. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else and we are happy to assist.
This bike is very suitable for mountain riding. Compared with my previous bike, the shock absorption effect of this bike is significantly better than it. I prefer to ride this bike now.
This bike is very suitable for mountain riding. Compared with my previous bike, the shock absorption effect of this bike is significantly better than it. I prefer to ride this bike now.
Let customers speak for us
Works great. Extra space to hold more items.
Being a more affordable electric bike I wasn’t sure what to expect. I love it!! It was easy to assemble and is a great looking bike. The battery is amazing, been on four rides and my battery is at about 80%. Extremely satisfied with my purchase.
This e-bike is powerful! When they told me hang on. they weren’t kidding. You can feel the power from each wheel. Each wheel has its own 1000w hub motor so this bike truly defines All Wheel Drive. And the power going uphill. I weigh 245-250 lbs and this bike has no problem carrying me around anywhere. Well done Rambo!
Thank u very quick and friendly
I bought this bike to be more green. I love the way it drives. With and without batteries. I had a minor issue but their customer service is helping every step of the way. I love this cargo bike, and for the money you can’t do better. Thanks for a cool product
My e-trike is so much fun! I’ve had so many people ask me about it. I can run so many errands with it. forget the car!
Love my bike! It was simple and easy to put together. I use the throttle to start off rather then peddling to start as it’s easier and I can control the speed better.
The EUNORAU FAT-HS Fat Tire is hefty but fun. Great for commuting and moderate single track riding. Zoom provided responsive service.
I love the bike,it rides great. I have yet to really push it but so far so good. Zoom bike has been very professional. I’m satisfied all the way around
I want to thank Zoom for a great bike. very easy to assemble. I find myself waiting for the next opportunity to venture out on my e bike. I’m a middle aged man so I can appreciate the ride this bike offers. A
Wish I could picture but it’s all decked out and hunt ready and can carry ALOT of weight. it’s a work of bike art and a true blessing to own!! Thanks
Great ebike for the price and so much fun riding to the beach. Great value!
Extremely satisfied with purchase of The Revi Predator. I have put it to a moderate test as a novice rider. To streets and trails it’s smooth and seems well built to a grade heavy duty in my opinion. Shipped from Zoom warehouse in California to central indiana In within 10 days. Package well. And Assemble within 30 minutes. Tools required were included, Before first ride. Insure handle bars are correctly tighten. fork nut was Lose as I made my first voyage. simply tighten. I recommend the product and Store and can validate satisfaction.
The electric bike is so fun to ride. Only issue is instructions and putting it together
You may also like
At Zoom Electric Bikes, we pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations on shipping and delivery. We ship all over the United States and we consistently work to optimize the shopping experience for our customers.
Zoom Electric Bikes offers FREE shipping on all purchases (for all orders over 500) anywhere in the continental USA (lower 48 US states).
Immediately after you place your order in our website, you will receive an automated order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and have processed your payment. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on back-order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and contact you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 48 hours), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Please note that shipping differs for each Brand. Some items are custom-made on an order-by-order basis, which usually require a greater lead time of 10-14 days. However, in most cases the order ships sooner.
Please allow 2-4 Business days for order processing before your product is shipped. Once it is shipped you should expect the delivery times below for shipment to the Continental United States:
Zoom Electric Bikes orders are typically shipped either by UPS, FedEx or freight carrier. Please refer to the individual product you are purchasing for shipping times. Standard Shipping typically takes between 3. 5 business days (depending on your location), once the merchandise leaves the warehouse.
If you would like faster delivery times please contact a customer service representative at email@example.com and we will try to accommodate your request.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address (or phone number) you provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high volume, delivery times may be a bit longer than normal. All orders will be processed in the order they are received. Rest assured, we are working hard to deliver your order as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. Customer support representatives are standing by to answer your questions via phone: 1 (888) 333-9469 (Monday. Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm MST) and email: email@example.com. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to ship all orders on time.
The Zoom Electric Bikes Family
Delivery Coverage Area
Zoom Electric Bikes only ships to the Contiguous United States. We do not ship to P.O. boxes, APO’s or FPO’s at this time.
Zoom Electric Bikes is dedicated to ensure that the thousands of products we offer are in-stock and ready-to-ship. However, sometimes demand outpaces supply and we fall short. Back-ordered items are still available for purchase online, and will ship as soon as they become available. Please be aware that delivery dates on back-ordered items are approximate and subject to change. We will keep you actively informed regarding the status of any back order you place.
Order Shipment Processing
If your order is in stock (99% of the time) and we process the charges to your credit card and it will ship within two to five business days, at the latest, from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information 2-7 Business Days of your order being shipped to the e-mail address you provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 10 Business Days of your order feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Check Your Order
Customers are responsible for checking their order when it arrives to make sure that all items are present. Any order discrepancies must be communicated to us within 2 business days. Zoom Electric Bikes is not responsible for missing or damaged items reported after 2 business days.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a 5% administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order less any fees.
At Zoom Electric Bikes, we work with many top brands in the industry and all of our products are of the highest quality. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase and enjoy it for many years to come. We offer Satisfaction Guarantee with 30 Days Return Policy. View the full Return Policy Below.
Zoom Electric Bikes Shipping and Returns Policy
ZoomElectricBikes.com partners with the best E-Bike brands that come with comprehensive warranty plans to ensure our customers are covered.
Please find the links below to each brand’s warranty policy and r ead the manufacturer’s warranty before purchasing an E-Bike.
Please contact Zoom Electric Bikes at email@example.com if you have any issues with your product and we will assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer.
Zoom Electric Bikes makes every effort to ensure that each order we ship is completely satisfactory, however, we understand that occasionally it is necessary to return an item(s). We stand behind all of our products and if something went wrong with your order, we would like to make it right.
Zoom Electric Bikes offers a 30-Day Hassle-Free Returns Policy. We will refund your purchase amount minus the original and return shipping charges subject to the conditions below:
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of the order date.
- The item must be returned within 14 days from the notice of the intent to return.
- All merchandise must be returned in new, unused and sellable condition (that means all packaging, warranty cards, manuals, documentation, instructions, and accessories must be returned as well).
- Our return policy also applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped and/or refusal at the time of delivery.
- Please note that we do not accept the return of spare parts or accessories.
- Custom item(s) cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Unless the return is due to a Zoom Electric Bikes error (e.g. you received an incorrect item), the customer (that’s you) is responsible for the cost of ALL return shipping charges.
- All return and exchange merchandise will require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Only ship the return to the address detailed in the RMA email you receive. (Please see Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) below)
- We will require you to provide us with pictures of the item from all sides before it is packaged for shipping. We will also require pictures of the item after it has been packaged for return shipment in the original packaging.
- All returns will be inspected and we reserve the right to adjust the refund on the return depending upon the condition of the returned product.
- Do not return to any address listed on the package. It is a good idea to get insurance for shipping returns as we cannot guarantee delivery to us
- Shipping charges must be prepaid on all returned shipments and we recommend that you insure all returned packages for your protection. Zoom Electric Bikes is not responsible for return shipments that are lost, pilfered, or damaged
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping
- Custom item(s) cannot be returned or exchanged
- Zoom Electric Bikes does not accept customer remorse returns
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the delivery date.
- For all returns and cancellations that shipped free, a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
- Please do not write on the packaging box or use duct tape or any colored tape anywhere. Use only clear packaging tape.
- Zoom Electric Bikes reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously used.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty.
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened. Products that have been out of their original manufacturers’ packaging.
- Accessories and Spare Parts.
- If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer’s responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
It is the customer’s responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition.
Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
You may exchange any item, except custom items, within 30 days of the ship date. Please note: Exchanges are subject to applicable restocking fees and the return policies mentioned on this page.
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA)
All merchandise returns require a Zoom Electric Bikes RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number, please follow this procedure. Any returns received without an authorization number will be refused.
All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1 (888) 333-9469 (Monday. Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm MST)
We’ll need the following:
- Your Zoom Electric Bikes Order Number (located in your confirmation emails)
- A description of the item(s) you wish to return
- Reason for the return
- Photos (from all angles) of the item you wish to return
As long as your reason for return is valid, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Items returned without an authorized RMA number will be refused and a refund will not be given. Your RMA is valid for 15 business days after it has been issued. Remember, we must receive returns within 30 days of the original ship date.
Items Damaged During Shipment
- When your order arrives, please be sure to inspect all boxes right away.
- If the packaging appears damaged on the outside, please refuse to accept delivery from the carrier or make sure to note the damage on the proof of delivery slip.
- If you do accept a damaged shipment, make sure to notify us immediately, as claims for damaged goods must be presented to the carrier within 24 hours of receipt.
- Zoom Electric Bikes cannot be held responsible for visible shipment damage not reported to us within 24 hours of receipt.
- We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
- If the packaging looked undamaged but there is in fact hidden damage to the items inside of the packaging, contact Zoom Electric Bikes within 2 days of receipt.
- We cannot accept claims after 2 business days, as we are unable to pass on the claims to the carrier responsible at that point.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for all returns and exchanges unless the return is due to a Zoom Electric Bikes error (e.g. we sent you the wrong product).
- We are unable to waive this fee (although we would like to) due to the manufacturer charging us the restocking and return fees.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs to return the item.
- No returns or exchanges will be issued after thirty days from the date of purchase.
- Any items that are defective, or physically damaged by the end-users. We reserve the right to check the condition of the returned items before issuing a refund or credit
- Items that do not include all the original manufacturing packaging (packaging materials, documentation, instructions, and accessories)
- Customized orders are non-refundable or exchangeable
- If an item is defective, we will replace the item
- Any items returned after 30 days
How to Return Your Item(s) to Zoom Electric Bikes
Please note that all returns must be complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original boxes, product manuals, warranty cards, and packing materials. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Include a copy of the original Packing Slip (with the reason for return)
- Write your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on the outside of the box
- Send the package to the address provided in the RMA authorization instructions
- Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment.
Your return will be processed as quickly as possible but may take up to 30 days. The time that it takes for a credit to appear on your monthly statement varies by the credit card company. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear.
When you are issued an RMA number, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, in many cases, you will receive a refund much more rapidly (1-2 weeks). This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- You can cancel your order free of charge up to 48 hours after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped.
- All unshipped orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 40 administration fee.
- If your order has been shipped, the standard return procedure above applies.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Zoom Electric Bikes and its Suppliers are not responsible for the proper or improper use of merchandise sold. We care about our customers and urge you to exercise caution and take necessary safety measures to protect yourself while engaging in cycling. We encourage, beg, and plead that you wear a helmet and use appropriate lighting while riding at night regardless of the legal requirements in your particular state. Potential customers, you should check with your local law enforcement agency before purchasing about age requirements for riding our electric bicycles. Some states may have laws restricting the use of these items on public streets. Generally, all states allow them on private property such as campgrounds, parks, etc. but many states have age requirements. Most states require helmets and protective equipment to be worn by certain age children. Please remember to always bike safely. Know your laws before you go biking. We will not take back a bicycle if you find your laws do not permit your child to ride it. Check first.
Zoom Electric Bikes reserves the right to modify this policy without notice.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best online. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. We partner with our suppliers to ensure they set the minimum advertised pricing guidelines that we and all our competitors follow.
Based on the minimum advertised price set by our manufacturers, all websites selling the same electric bike should sell it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us at the time of purchase, let us know within 30 days of your purchase and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you however do qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
Please contact us to check if we can price match an electric bike before you place your order.
To request a price match guarantee, you must email us the link to the competitors website before you purchase the item.
To request a partial refund, email us a link to the product you found on our competitor’s website within 30 days from the date of your purchase and we will process your refund accordingly.
100% Price Guarantee Limitations
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- Any item to which a volume discount, a coupon, a bundling arrangement (such as two-for-one), free gifts or accessories bundled with the purchase of a bike or product, a customer rebate, an inventory liquidation, Closeout Sale, going out of business, free offer, CyberMonday, Deal of the Day promotion or other similar special promotional pricing mechanism is applied.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The store you found is not adhering to the manufacturer’s (Minimum Advertised Price) MAP policy
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Walmart, Amazon, Overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
The following brands are excluded from the Price Match Guarantee:
Easy and affordable financing is available through our partner, Affirm. Get a real-time decision.
As low as 0% APR financing.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Buy now and pay for your purchase over time. You’re in control, pick a payment plan that fits your budget. Offers start at 0% APR or 10-36% APR with competitive interest rates
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay at any time without penalty.
Quick and Easy Application
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy. The application is secure and processed in real-time. Checking your rate won’t affect your credit score.
Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card or bank transfer.
When you finance with Affirm you see the approved loan amount, interest rate, total interest you will pay, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan all before signing up. Zoom Electric Bikes has no control over the financing decision and this is solely the lender’s decision based on your creditworthiness.
Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1. Add to Cart
1) Once you’ve selected the products you would like to order, simply add them to your shopping cart.
2) You will be taken to the cart page. While on the cart page, make sure you have all the products you wish to purchase, then click Secure Checkout.
3) Fill out your contact information and shipping address, press the Continue to shipping method.
4) While on the checkout page, select Affirm Pay over time as your payment option. See image below for example.
5) After clicking “Complete order”, you will be redirected to Affirm to complete your purchase securely.
STEP 2. Quick Application with Affirm
Provide some basic information and Affirm will provide a real-time loan decision. Select your preferred payment terms and confirm your loan.
STEP 3. Checkout and Shipping
Confirm your order details and you are all set; your order has been placed! After checkout is complete we will process and ship your products right to your door.
STEP 4. Pay over Time
With Affirm you can get your order right away and split your purchase into multiple payments to pay back over time. Choose the payment schedule that works best for you. 3, 6, or 12 month financing with rates as low as 0% APR or 10-36% APR.
WHAT IF I DO NOT SEE AFFIRM AS A PAYMENT OPTION?
If you do not see Affirm as a Payment provider, you are most likely logged into Shop Pay on your browser. Simply follow the steps below to access Affirm Payments.
STEP 1. Check Out As Guest
From your Shopping Cart page, click on Checkout as shown below.
Then on the Shop Pay window, scroll to the bottom and click Checkout as Guest as shown below.
STEP 2. Confirm Shipment Address
Enter your shipment address and email address, then click on Continue To Shipping as shown below.
STEP 3. Continue To Payment
Click on the Continue To Payment button as shown below.
STEP 4. Select Affirm Financing
You should now see Affirm listed as a Payment Provider. Simply select Affirm as shown below and click on Complete Order.
If you still cannot access Affirm as a Payment Provider when checking out, please Contact Us at 1 (888) 333-9469 or Chat With Us and we are happy to help you!
How Fast Can a 1500-Watt Ebike Go? Find Out The Speed Potential
Apart from this, it’s also important to know the legal requirements for 1500w ebikes in your country and whether you are allowed to ride such bikes in your city, and so on.
The purpose of this article is to explore the 1500w electric bike speed potential for adults, along with important factors that can influence it, and safety considerations.
So, let’s dive in and find out how fast can a 1500W electric bike really go! Is this ebike faster than a 1000w ebike’s speed?
What Does a 1500W Electric Bike Mean?
An electric bike that has a motor generating 1500 watts of power is called a 1500-watt ebike. 1500-watt bikes are one of the highest-wattage e-bikes available on the market. These e-bikes are designed to give riders thrilling and adventurous riding experiences.
As you already know that higher wattage ebikes offer higher speeds and vice-versa. So the 1500w ebikes are. Also, they have more than 100 NM torque and higher acceleration compared to lower-wattage e-bikes.
These bikes perform excellently on hills and reach a much higher speed of about 40-43 mph than lower-watt ebikes because of their high motor wattage. However, this speed is lower than the 2000w ebike top speed.
How does a 1500-watt motor work on an e-bike?
Almost all e-bike motors work the same way. A 1500-watt ebike motor starts assisting when using throttle mode or pedal assist mode. Since this motor is very powerful and capable of giving much higher wattage and speed to the e-bike.
Mainly there are two kinds of e-bikes motor used in 1500w ebikes i.e., Hub motors and Mid-drive motors. Mid-drive motors are more powerful than a hub motor as their weight is centralized providing more torque.
What voltage battery to use on a 1500w ebike for the best performance?
It is very important to use the right size electric bike battery which is compatible with your 1500w motor if you want to achieve its maximum speed for longer distances. If you get the wrong voltage battery, your motor may not work properly or get damaged.
So before you choose a battery for a 1500w ebike, make sure to check the power rating, which is given in voltage. Make sure your battery’s voltage is equal to the motor’s required voltage.
For a 1500w ebike, it is recommended to use a 1500 WH battery i.e., 48V 32 Ah or 52V 30Ah lithium-ion battery to get the best performance. Usually, the higher the voltage of the battery, the faster the bike will run but don’t use much voltage.
Who should ride a 1500w ebike?
Electric bikes with 1500-watt motors are designed for all those riders who like more thrilling, high-speed adventure rides on all types of terrain or roads. You should ride this electric bike if you want the best performance and a faster speed of 40 to 45 miles per hour or more on flat roads and hilltops.
If you are a beginner, don’t ride a 1500w electric bike as it is very fast making it unsafe for newbies. Also, a rider needs a license for riding more than 750w electric bikes. As well as they are heavy and expensive.
Pros and Cons of Riding a 1500-Watt Electric Bike
Before you get a 1500w electric bike, you must know the pros and cons of a 1500-watt electric bike:
Pros of riding a 1500W e-bike
- The biggest advantage of riding these electric bikes is that they have very high motor power, which gives the rider high speed, torque, and acceleration.
- Comes with two or more pedal assistance options, which give the rider freedom to choose how much they want to pedal and how much electric assistance they need for their ride.
- These bikes are well preferred and liked for making riding a more thrilling and adventurous experience for the rider and helping to relax and calm the mood.
- Very powerful and give good performance on all types of terrain, on flat roads or smooth terrains, and for riding on top of hills or rough terrains with good and fast speed.
- Great fit for long rides as they have a much higher battery capacity, which makes them ideal to travel to another city or out of town.
- Eco-friendly as they don’t use any fuel, which can lead to global warming, and they are quiet, meaning they don’t make unnecessary noise while riding them.
- Built using high-quality materials and have thicker tires, which makes riding this bike in bad weather on rough terrain easy and gives more stability to the rider.
- Another advantage of these electric bikes is that they are great for heavy riders too, unlike other low-wattage ebikes, and they are strong enough to carry heavy luggage on a bike as well as give good speed.
Cons of riding a 1500W e-bike
- These electric bikes are more expensive than low-wattage electric bikes, and because of that, many people don’t like investing this much in an electric bike and go for affordable bikes.
- The maximum speed of this bike exceeds the legal limit (28 mph), hence you need a license and all documents that a motorbike needs.
- Because of their high speed, these bikes are not easily controlled by beginner riders or new riders and may lead to an accident.
- Much heavier than low-wattage e-bikes because they have been built using heavy metal components and materials.
- The ebike battery gets discharged quickly because of the higher-wattage motor.
How Fast Does a 1500W Electric Bike Go?
As I have already mentioned that ebike speed depends upon many factors such as the type of motor, the terrain you ride on, and the bike type. Let’s see how fast is a 1500w ebike on various cases:
1500-watt ebike hub motor top speed
As we discussed above, hub motors are present in the hub of a wheel. These kinds of motors are cheap, easy to replace, and easy to repair. These motors can easily fit in any bike frame.
When it comes to its maximum speed, electric bikes with 1500-watt hub motors generally give a top speed of 35 miles per hour or 56 km/h on plane roads and this speed reduces to 20 mph while climbing hills.
1500w ebike mid-drive motor top speed
As we discussed above, mid-drive motors are placed in the middle or center of an e-bike (attached to the crank). These kinds of motors are known for giving better performance and torque compared to hub motors.
Therefore, 1500-watt mid-drive motors generally give a top speed of 40 miles per hour or 64 kilometers per hour and this speed reduces to 25 mph while climbing hills. Make sure to follow all the traffic rules.
1500-watt electric mountain bike top speed
Electric Mountain bikes are also known as “SUV Ebike” These bikes are designed specifically for adventures, hunting in forests, and climbing hills. That’s why their build quality is very heavy making them perfect for off-roading.
Such electric bikes with a 1500-watt motor run at a top speed of 32 mph on hills or 50 km/h. However, this speed may vary due to various factors, be with me to know them.
Factors Affecting the Speed of a 1500w Ebike
There are so many factors that can impact the speed of a 1500-watt electric bike and reduce/increase the bike speed and they are:
Ways of riding
The way the rider rides the e-bike also affects its speed. If a rider is using the bike’s brakes frequently, it will reduce the speed of the e-bike as well the battery will be discharged quickly.
Type of terrain
The place or road where you are riding a bike can also impact the 1500-watt e-bike speed. If you are riding the bike uphill, you will get less speed, whereas if you are using the bike on smooth terrain or downhill, you will get a better speed.
Battery voltage, charging level quality
If your 1500w ebike is not paired with a correct voltage battery, you would not get its top speed (45 mph). Generally, a 1500-watt ebike is equipped with a 52v or 60v lithium battery.
Always keep your ebike battery charged otherwise you would get less speed because a low-charged battery has a lower voltage. Apart from this, the quality of the battery affects the speed, If the battery has some problems, it will reduce the bike’s speed or may catch fire in some cases.
If you want to improve the battery performance and increase its lifespan, always charge an ebike battery to 80 percent level.
Weight on bike
The weight of the rider and luggage also impacts the performance and speed of the 1500 watt electric bike. If a rider is very heavy as well as carrying heavy luggage on the bike, it will reduce the speed of the e-bike.
External environmental conditions can also affect the 1500w ebike top speed. If there is a strong wind while the rider is riding or if the rider is riding in an extremely cold environment, it will reduce the performance and speed of an e-bike.
Legal Restrictions on 1500W Ebike Speeds
It is very important and essential to understand the electric bike riding laws and restrictions in your state or town. In the United States, there is a law that says that class 1 and 2 electric bikes can be ridden up to 20 mph.
Class 3 bikes (up to 750 watts) are limited to being ridden up to 28 mph. There are 6 states (Georgia, Kansas, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Virginia) that allow ebikes of up to 1000 watts.
There are only two states Florida and Mississippi have no maximum power limit for electric bikes. So what about a 1500w electric bike, will it be considered an ebike or an e-motorbike with pedals?
Except in Florida and Mississippi, 1500w electric bikes will be considered electric motorbikes because of their high motor wattage and a top speed of up to 45 mph.
That’s why there is a legal restriction on riding these bikes in the United States without permission from the authority (registration number, license, and insurance).
All riders must follow riding laws and rules given by states to ensure their safety. Here are some rules for riding an ebike:
- Riders must educate themselves, understand the laws and restrictions, and follow them while riding an e-bike.
- In 8 states of the US, a rider must be at least 14 years old to be able to ride, and in 6 states, above 15, and in 15 states, above 16. Source
- You must wear a helmet while riding a class 3 or any ebike having a top speed of above 20 mph.
- In most states of the United States, class 3 e-bikes are not allowed to be ridden on sidewalks and bike paths.
Conclusion on The 1500 Watt Electric Bike Top Speed
Overall, the speed of a 1500w ebike is faster than 1000w ebike speed which can be a thrilling experience for those who enjoy a fast-paced ride. These bikes have a higher top speed of about 40 to 45 mph.
So, it’s crucial for you to ride responsibly and stay aware of your surroundings to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride because 1500w ebikes come with their own risks and responsibilities, it’s important to follow traffic rules and wear protective gear to stay safe.
If you are a beginner, you should not ride this bike as it is unsafe for you.
Thanks for reading this article till the end, If you have any doubts ask in the comment below! Keep riding Stay Safe!
FAQs: How Fast Can a 1500w Ebike Go?
How fast is a 1500-watt electric bike in mph?
1500-watt electric bikes are faster than lower-wattage ebikes because of their high power and torque. It has a maximum speed of 45 mph (miles per hour) on plane roads and it is limited to 25 mph on hills.
Are 1500 watts enough for an ebike?
Yes! 1500-watt motor power is more than enough for an electric bike. No matter what your purpose is, this bike is perfect for all purposes such as commuting at high speeds, climbing hills, carrying heavy loads, and so on.
Can a 1500w electric bike climb hills?
Yes! An ebike with a 1500w motor (hub or mid-drive) can easily climb hills as it has excellent power (torque) and speed on hills as well.
Is it legal to ride a 1500w electric bike in the USA?
1500-watt electric bikes are classified as e-scooter or motorbikes. You can ride these bikes as well but you need to follow certain rules such as you need a license, insurance, and registration number on your bike and must be wearing a helmet. Make sure you don’t ride this bike on the bicycle lane.
Do I need a license to ride a 1500w electric bike?
Yes! You need a license for riding any ebike above 1000 watts in the USA ( rules may vary in some states). Also, you are bound to follow all the traffic rules that a car follows.
I am the founder and editor of The Bike Fetcher, a passionate E-Biker. My passion for E-bikes led me to build this blog site where I share electric bike news updates, my e-biking experience, e-biking tips, e-bike battery tips and help people to get the best e-bike. Feel free to contact me on my social accounts or through the contact form.
How Fast Can Your Ebike Go?
Top 3.0 has been recognized by Forbes as the fastest ebike in the world
Electric bicycles are becoming more and more popular all over the world. There are good reasons for such popularity. The pedaling assistance provided by an electric bike expands cycling to a wider audience. Practically anyone can enjoy long rides with this type of vehicle. One doesn’t have to be necessarily fit to explore the countryside on two wheels. Also, this is an effective and healthy commuting alternative in cities where traffic jams are the norm.
But, how fast is an electric bike ? Many people interested in purchasing their first e-bike often ask this question. Also, many wonder whether the speed e-bikes reach is within safe and legal limits. The answers to these questions are not so straightforward. Electric bicycles are permitted to reach up to 20 mph (32 km/h) in the US, whereas it is 15.5 mph (25 km/h) in Europe. The local legislation in each region imposes these limits. But some of these vehicles can go faster depending on the type of motor they use.
Thus, in this article, we discuss the speed topic in more detail. We will discuss some technical aspects that determine it. As an electric bike owner, you have to always be informed about the local legislation that regulates the use of such vehicles. Complying with the legal speed limits will make your rides safer and more enjoyable.
The Impact of Motor Power on Speed
When you ride an e-bike, you count on the assistance of a motor. As such, one can expect that the speed you can achieve is higher than pedaling without any assistance. On average, cyclists can reach between 7.5 and 9.5 mph (12-15 km/h) using solely the power of their legs. Thus, an electric bike can easily double that speed.
The speed of an e-bike depends on the electric motor. In similar conditions like flat terrain, a more powerful motor will yield higher speed. However, the relation between electric power and speed is not linear. Let’s take a look at the following approximate speed values on flat terrain:
- A 250 W motor yields 20 mph;
- A 500 W motor yields 25 mph;
- A 750 W motor yields 28 mph;
- A 1000 W motor yields 35 mph;
- A 1500 W motor yields 40 mph.
250-W-power motors are the most powerful motors that can be mounted on electric bicycles are 250 W. This ensures that the speed on flat terrain doesn’t exceed the legal limit. However, not all e-bikes can reach the speed limit.
The Classification of e-Bikes
For the sake of regulation, electric bicycles have been put into three different classes. However, this classification hasn’t been adopted in all of the US. In some states, e-bikes are treated as conventional bicycles. No license or age limit is required to ride one. Whereas some regulations apply to e-bikes like to other motor vehicles.
Class 1: Pedal-Assist Only Up to 20 mph
These vehicles are a pedal-assist only. The e-bike will assist you throughout your ride. When you reach 20 mph, the assistance ceases.
Class 2: Pedal-Assist and Throttle Up to 20 mph
This type of electric bicycle has a top speed of 20 mph also. However, they include a throttle mode. The most common throttles are of the twist type or a thumb throttle on the handlebars. When the cyclist activates the throttle, the e-bike is propelled without the need for pedaling. This is quite similar to riding a motorcycle. Despite the throttle, a class 2 vehicle is not the fastest electric bike that you can buy.
Class 3: Pedal-Assist Only Up to 28 mph
These vehicles function like class 1 e-bikes but are capable of reaching a top speed of 28 mph. The additional speed allows the rider to cover a given distance in a shorter time. Of course, you don’t necessarily need to ride at the maximum speed. However, it is good to have the technical capability to ride faster when you need it.
Race Track Mode: Unlimited Speed
If you are a fan of high speed, you can ride a fast electric bike without any speed limits on a race track. You can also push the speed limit of your electric bicycle on private property. Electric bicycles with a race track mode can provide pedal assist above the speed limit of 28 mph. Other e-bikes such as the Delfast Top 3.0, allows for the use of throttle to reach the maximum speed provided by the electric motor.
Forbes has recognized the Top 3.0 as the fastest electric bike in the world. With a top speed of 50 mph (80 km/h), the Top 3.0 is significantly much faster than any of its competitors. This is the result of using a 3000 W electric motor, powered by a high-end battery.
Delfast Top 3.0 can be used as an off-road and commuting vehicle. You can easily control the speed of this electric bike to comply with the legal speed limits in Europe and America. Besides a race track mode, the Top 3.0 also has a pedal-assist mode for lower speed.
Should You Opt for Low or High Speed?
For leisure, you will probably enjoy riding at a low speed. Take your e-bike to explore and discover paths you haven’t seen before. You can have a great time pedaling at your own pace. However, you may need to ride faster in other situations. For example, if you ride your e-bike to work and you are already late, going at top speed is a big plus.
But if you are a speed enthusiast, then you should get a superfast e-bike. Bear in mind, however, that you probably won’t be able to ride it at top speed on the roads and streets of your city. This is why a highly versatile vehicle such as the Delfast Top 3.0 is your best option. With such an electric bicycle, you have a wide span of speed alternatives at your disposal. Whether you want it for leisure cycling, commuting, or to feel the adrenaline of race-track riding, the Delfast Top 3.0 will deliver the right speed.
How Fast Do Electric Bikes Go? A Quick Guide to Battery Size and Speed
Electric bikes are gaining traction in the United States. Anyone can ride them, from the most seasoned cyclists to children.
Although e-bikes can help expand the sport to a new audience, there is some confusion about how fast they can actually go, and how fast is too fast.
So, how fast is an electric bike?
E-bikes have the capacity to go faster than 28 mph (45 km/h), but there are laws in place to prevent them from doing so. There are many other ways to increase the speed of a 500w e-bike, 1000w e-bike, and a 1500 bike without rigging the motor.
To ensure that you’re buying an e-bike that’s within the law, pay attention to the legislation in your country or state. Before we discuss the legality of speed, let’s examine how to get the fastest bike possible no matter your bicycle’s weight or size.
How Fast Can A E-Bike Go?
The most common questions concerning e-bikes are about their speeds. Since e-bikes have a motor, they can reach higher speeds than a pedal bike where the average cyclist can reach 12-15 km/h (7.5-9.3 mph) from pedaling using their own weight.
In Europe, an e-bike can have a maximum power of 250 watts and a maximum speed of 25 km/h (15.5 mph). E-bikes in the US can have a maximum power of 750 watts and a max speed of 32 km/h (20 mph).
Most of these speeds are reachable with assisted pedaling, but some more expensive e-bike brands will reach that speed without it.
Not all e-bikes can reach speeds of 30 km/h (18 mph) or more because its motor doesn’t support it. To determine how fast your e-bike can go, a three-class certification method was developed to properly legislate the speed to which an e-bike can have on the sidewalk or road.
Motors Assistance to Speed
The motor will almost always determine electric bicycle speed. Most people think the higher the wattage, the faster the bike, but that’s far from the truth.
Determining your motors’ assistance to speed requires you to calculate your weight versus power.
Let look at the example of a 110-pound woman who plans on biking up a hill. She won’t need a lot of power under the hood, because she is light enough to get up the hill without much peddling or throttle. 250-watts would be more than enough to suit her needs.
On the other hand, a 155-pound woman who wants to ride up a steep hill may need something better than 250-watts. If you don’t live in the United States, a cyclist that weights 155-pounds could use a 500-watt motor, but a 750-watt is ideal.
Battery Capacity and Calculating Range Speed
|Battery Motor (Flat Terrain 165 lbs Male)||Max Speed||Average E-Bike Cost||Average Charge Time|
|250w||20 mph (32.19 km/h) (G)||500 – 1000||20 minutes|
|500w||25 mph (40.23 km/h) (G)||750 – 1250||40 minutes|
|750w||28 mph (45 km/h) (G)||750 – 1500||60 minutes|
|1000w||35 mph (56.32 km/h) (R)||1000 – 1500||80 minutes|
|1500w||40 mph (64 km/h) (R)||1500 – 2000||120 minutes|
Green is within legal limits, red is considered illegal by many US states
Although it’s common to find batteries that range from 500w – 1500w for electronics, e-bikes battery sizes commonly come in 250w, 500w, and 750w. As lithium-ion batteries power most e-bikes, we can assume that yours will too.
Watt-hours is one way to measure the energy capacity of a bike, and calculating it is simple. To start, multiple the voltage by the amp hours of the battery back. If a battery is 36-volt with 10-ah battery pack, multiply the two (36×10=360) to get 360. Therefore, you can get up to 18 miles with a 360 watt-hour pack.
Let’s take a look at some of the most common battery fits for an e-bike:
How Fast Does a 250w Electric Bike Go?
A 250w electric bike goes approximately 20 mph (32.19 km/h) on flat ground.
How Fast Does a 500w Electric Bike Go?
A 500w electric bike goes approximately 25 mph (40.23 km/h) on flat ground.
How Fast Does a 750w Electric Bike Go?
A 750w electric bike goes approximately 28 mph (45 km/h) on flat ground.
How Fast Does a 1000w Electric Bike Go?
A 1000w electric bike goes approximately 35 mph (56.32 km/h) on flat ground.
How Fast Does a 1500w Electric Bike Go?
A 1500w electric bike goes approximately 40 mph (64 km/h) on flat ground.
Not all e-bikes give you the option to pedal, but those that do give you more opportunities to reach top speed. Depending on your purchase, you will need a different pedaling effort, and some will assist you more than others.
If you want full assistance while riding your bike, opt for a Class 2 or 3 (more on that later), but if you’re going to work out while cycling, try the Class 1. If you do use a Class 1, you won’t be able to go as fast as Class 2 or 3 assisted.
Use a Class 2 or 3 with pedaling with the throttle on, so when you use the pedals, the e-bike will propel farther than if you completely automize your commute—biking as hard as you can make it less likely to wear you out because the e-bike will do most of the work for you.
Type of Terrain
E-bikes are separated between two types of terrain: rough trails and leisure. Most e-bikes are geared towards leisure activity because consumers use these to go to and from work. Mountain bikes are useful for rural communities where cars are expensive or inaccessible.
Like a traditional bike, e-bikes are capable of cycling up steep hills for an extended period with the proper battery and motor (750w minimum preferred). These bikes are available with hardtails or full suspension. The full suspension is better for rougher ground.
Photo Courtesy: Maxfoot / Pixabay
Leisure and City:
All e-bikes can function spectacularly on flat land or in a cityscape because they were initially designed for this purpose. To get the most out of the battery and motor, calculate your weight against the wattage of the battery. For example, a 110-pound woman can use a 250w battery to its fullest extent, while a 150-pound woman should use a 500w or more for better results.
The US Laws and the Lack of Regulation
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission regulates e-bikes from a federal level to protect product safety for manufacturing at the original sale.
Without clear guidelines, many states adopted counter-productive rules governing e-bikes that treat them as an extension to human-powered bikes or motorcycles.
Some have no regulation what-so-ever, so individual states tend to suggest a 20 mph (32 km/h) max speed. This loose approach has led to multiple injuries that were easily avoidable. From 2000 to 2017, 245 million injuries occurred from electric scooters or bicycles.
The Rapid Need for Legalization of the 3-Class System
Since 2014, the national bicycle advocacy group PeopleForBikes helped over 25 states pass standardized regulation for e-bikes with the use fo the 3-Class System. This model legislation defines three standard classes of e-bikes based on wattage, speed, and operation.
Class 1 and 2 are usually allowed where traditional bicycles are allowed, but Class 3 bikes are typically reserved for road use only. In Europe, a cyclist must place a visible reflective sticker on the body to indicate an e-bike’s Class.
In 2015, California was the first of many states to adopt the 3-Class System, but since then, 26 states now define e-bikes in a Three Class structure. The graphic below outlines where states have proper legislation, which are acceptable and problematic and need work.
Photo Courtesy: Katrina Dent
Legislated states use the 3-Class System. Acceptable states have no age limit, no licensing registration, and e-bikes are treated as bicycles. Finally, problematic states treat e-bikes as motor vehicles and have confusing laws and practices that aren’t found in state law.
The 3-Class System
Here is a breakdown on which e-bikes classify for Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 under the legislation.
- Class 1: Assists pedaling but not your throttle, these e-bikes are passive and are allowed to function on bike paths. Pedal-assist only (absolutely no throttle), and have a maximum assisted speed of 20 mph (32.19 km/h).
- Class 2: Known as low-speed throttle-assisted e-bikes. These e-bikes have motors that proper the cyclist without pedaling. The rider cannot exceed more than 20 mph (32.19 km/h) like Class 1, accept Class 2 e-bikes must be throttle-assisted.
- Class 3: Known as speed pedal-assisted electric bikes and provide assistance to the rider if they’re pedaling. Cannot have a throttle. Class 3 e-bikes can have a maximum assisted speed of 28 mph (45 km/h). However, the US only allows bikes on the road that have a maximum of 20 mph (32.19 km/h).
All e-bikes, no matter the Class, limit the motor’s power to 1 horsepower (750W).
The Dangers of Superfast E-bikes
It’s tempting to retro-fit an e-bike to go faster than 20 mph (32.19 km/h) to get from point A to B as quickly as possible. However, because there isn’t proper legislation in place in all 50 states, riding a bike that exceeds 20 mph (32.19 km/h) is dangerous for you and other pedestrians.
Superfast illegal e-bikes fall into three categories:
- Chipping/Tuning: Older e-bikes could remove the speed limiter and/or turn the wheel spokes sideways to disable it. The user would then fit a small electronic device to make it run illegally fast. While these bikes generally won’t go any faster than 28 mph (45 km/h) it’s still enough to seriously hurt or kill a person.
- Off-The-Shelf-Models: Some companies will advertise bikes that exceed speeds of 28 mph (45 km/h) even though they can’t be sold as e-bikes legally. To sell these e-bikes, companies won’t elude that bike speeds exceed legal limits.
- Retro-fit kits: Customers will buy ready-made-kits that allow them to change the motors’ top speed with the software. Legal kits are available to the public, but some or most of them can be rigged to reach illegal speeds.
While faster e-bikes have their place, it’s important to have legislation so chipping or retro-fitting vehicles are harder to access. Or as an alternative, these bicycles could be classified similarly to mopeds or motorcycles if they go much faster.
Proper legislation can effectively avoid a lot of accidents, some of which have resulted in death. In Europe, a cyclist modded a legal e-bike to exceed speeds of 28 mph (45 km/h) and killed a Hackney pedestrian.
It was the first prosecution of its kind, but many more deaths could occur is e-bikes aren’t registered, or those who use them aren’t licensed to do so.
Are you an e-bike enthusiast?
Are you interested in legislating e-bikes to maintain proper speeds in all states?
Visit PeopleForBikes for more information, and share our article to get the word out.
Before you go, leave a comment on what you think about the 3-Class System, or read one of our other articles about how to determine if an e-bike is waterproof.
TheLAShop eBike Kit fit for 26×4 inch Fat Bikes, with Front and Rear Hub options. 1500W 48V powerful brushless gearless hub motor makes your bicycle an electric power moped, accelerates the speed up to 34 mile/h, allow you to fully enjoy the pleasure of riding; Suitable for mountain bikes, road bikes and cruise bike.
- Option. Front Hub Motor Kit with tire excluded, fit for 5 1/8 front dropout spacing 26×4 tire
- Option. Rear Hub Motor Kit with tire excluded, fit for 6 11/16 rear dropout spacing 26×4 tire
- Brushless and gearless hub motor for efficient running and converting bicycle to be electric bike
- Dual mode controller works under Hall effect and non-Hall effect for extending bicycle life
- Pedal assist system for sensing your pedal cadence and allowing you to ride electric bike comfortably
- Brake levers for cutting off the power and braking for safety; CE certificated for quality assurance
- Aluminum alloy frame for durability and LCD operation panel for displaying battery power and speed
|Options||Front Hub||Rear Hub|
|Overall Size(Dia.xW)||22 7/16 x 3 1/4 (57 x 8.3 cm)|
|Suitable Tire Size(Dia.xW)||26 x 4.0 (66 x 10.2 cm)|
|Axle Length||7 7/8 (20 cm)||9 7/16 (24 cm)|
|Front Dropout Spacing||5 1/8 (13 cm)|
|Rear Dropout Spacing||6 11/16 (17 cm)|
|Spokes Length||6 5/16 (16 cm)|
|Controller Size(LxWxH)||8 1/4 x 4 1/8 x 1 15/16 (21 x 10.5 x 5 cm)|
|The Number of Spokes||36|
|Controller Current Limit||35A|
|Controller Power||1500 W|
|Motor Power||1500 W|
|Motor Voltage||48 V|
|Suitable Battery Type and Parameters||48v20AH, about 40KM of travel.|
|Load Capacity||331 Lbs (150 kg)|
|Net Weight||23.4 Lbs (10.6 kg)||23.6 Lbs (10.7 kg)|
- 1x 26 Front Wheel Hub with Brushless Hub Motor
- 1x Battery Connection Cable
- 1x Electric Controller
- 2x Hand Brakes
- 2x Handle Grips
- 1x Thumb Throttle
- 1x Controller Bag
- 1x Set of Winding Pipe and Cable Ties
- 1x PAS Sensor
- 1x LCD Display
- 1x Spare Fuse
- 2x Terminal Boxes
- 1x Manual
- 1x 26 Rear Wheel Hub with Brushless Hub Motor
- 1x Dual Mode Motor Controller
- 2x Brake Levers
- 2x Handle Grips
- 1x Twist Throttle
- 1x Controller Bag
- 1x Winding Pipe
- 10x Cable Ties
- 1x PAS Sensor
- 1x LCD Meter
- 2x Wire Connectors
- 1x Battery Connection Cable
- 1x Fuse
- 1x Spoke Key
- 1.Battery and charger are not included, please prepare them before using.
- 2.The electric wheel is only applicable to conventional bicycles, not for tricycles, tractors, etc.
- 3.Please go to automobile repair shops with standard business license for modification.
- 4.For safety reasons, it is not recommended to use in rainy days and please wear a helmet before riding this electric bicycle for protection.
Free UPS standard shipping on all US orders (lower 48 States) Payment Cleared before 12pm PST will be shipped out in the same business day (Pre-Orders Excepted). Usually order delivery will take 2-5 business days for the lower 48 States.
Local Pickup is now available in our City of Industry location. A face mask is required upon entry. All orders will need to be placed online prior to pickup. If assistance is needed, please do not hesitate to contact us at (1-888-525-9222).
Additional Shipping Fees for Expedited Shipping and UPS Worldwide Expedited Service
At TheLAShop you will always enjoy a 30-day money back guarantee.
Turn your Points to Coupons. There are 5 levels of discounts you can claim based on your point balance.
- 200 points=5 off coupon;
- 350 points=15 off coupon;
- 650 points=35 off coupon;
- 950 points=65 off coupon;
- 1300 points=100 off coupon;